Information for the treatment of personal data.
the writer EMI-MAGLIA SpA, with registered office in Via Luppia San Zeno, 21 – 35044 Montagnana (PD), VAT number 01009510288, as “Data Controller” informs you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter “EU Regulation”), that your data will be processed as indicated below:
The Data Controller of the treatment informs you that the personal identification data (eg, name, surname, social, address, phone, e-mail, bank details and / or payment, etc.), Hereafter called “personal data” or simply “data”, related to you, also acquired verbally directly or through third parties in the past, such as those that will be collected in the future, may be processed in full compliance with the EU Regulation. The Data Controller carries out the processing in a lawful manner specifically for the execution of a contract of which you are a part or for the execution of the pre-contractual measures (e.g. preparation of an offer, etc.) requested by you (art. n.6 of the EU Regulation).
By Data processing is meant any operation or complex of operations concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, destruction of the data.
Legal basis: EU Regulation no. 679/2016
– fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by the Community law or by an order of the Authority (as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the holder of the treatment, such as the right to legal defense;
– for keeping the general accounts;
– for management purposes (billing, any document management, etc.);
– for credit management;
– for statistical analysis and quality control;
– for insurance management;
– for technical assistance.
In particular, your data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of the following obligations, related to legislative or contractual obligations:
– Technical and functional access to the site, no data is kept after closing the browser;
– Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
– Statistical and Analysis purposes of navigation and users.
– Sends or by e-mail, mail and / or SMS and / or telephone contacts of newsletters, commercial communications and / or marketing of products or services offered by the Data Controller of the treatment and / or detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of what made at your request;
– sending or via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts of commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners).
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) of the EU Regulation and precisely: the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction, blocking. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing (however suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data).
The Data Controller will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above and in any case no later than the legal deadline from the termination of employment for the Purpose of which the existing relationship .
With reference to the personal data object of treatment for Marketing Purposes or treatment for purposes of profiling , the same will be stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purpose of the treatment have not been achieved or until it does not intervene the withdrawal of the specific consent by the interested party.
Specifically, the Data Controller will process the data for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes and one year for data collected for Profiling Purposes.
The personal data you provide will be processed ” lawfully, correctly and transparently “, protecting your privacy and your rights.
It is expected that a periodic annual check will be carried out on the data processed and on the possibility of being able to delete it if no longer necessary for the intended purposes.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in points 2.A) and 2.B) above:
– to members, employees and associates of the owner of the treatment in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as employees and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
– to other companies or other subjects who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the owner of the treatment , in their capacity as responsible external treatment (for information : group practices, lawyers , data processing companies, certifying bodies, accountant / tax and in general to all the bodies responsible for checks and controls regarding the correct fulfilment of the purposes indicated above, credit institutions, professional firms , consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services , financial offices, municipal bodies and / or Municipal Offices, to consultants and service and workplace safety companies , who may in turn communicate the data, or grant access to them within the context of their own members, users and relative assignees for specific market research. The data collected and processed may also be communicated, in Italy and abroad, to subcontractors, suppliers, for the management of information systems , to carriers, shippers and customs agents ) .
For brevity the detailed list of these figures is available at our office and is at your disposal.
Without the need for an express agreement (art. 6 lett. B) and c) of the EU Regulation ), the Data Controller of the treatment may disclose your data for the purposes mentioned in the previous point 2.A) to surveillance bodies, to judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the fulfilment of the purposes indicated above.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
Personal data are stored on devices located at the headquarters of the Data Controller or at providers, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the data also to non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of contractual clauses and standard checks provided by the European Commission.
Both as regards the data present on its devices, and for any data present at the provider, the Data Controller has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security, in full compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the EU Regulation.
Navigation: your navigation data will be not transferred.
Since each browser, and often-different versions of the same browser, also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A above is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the Services as indicated in 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2.B above is optional. It may then decide not to give any information or to subsequently deny the possibility of treating the data already provided in that case, you will receive newsletters, communications, commercial and advertising material and / or anything else related to the services offered by the Holder of the treatment.
However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in point 2.A).
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 of the EU Regulation detailed below:
If you ask for more copies, Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee which based on administrative costs. If you submit the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format.
Furthermore, or you apply, you can enjoy the rights provided for in Articultural from 1 6 to 2 2 of the EU Regulation, namely has:
– the right to rectify personal data;
– the right to be forgotten (right to erasure);
– the right to limitation of treatment;
– the right to data portability;
– the right to object;
– the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You also have the right to revoke any consent already given at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– A letter with return receipt (see the address indicated in the letterhead);
– e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does the Data Controller offer and object of the relationship with you in place does not provide for the intentional acquisition of personal information relating to minors. In the event that information about children were inadvertently recorded, the Data Controller of the treatment wash them off in a timely manner, at the request of.
It may happen that the writer is not the Data Controller to whom you have given your personal data, but it turns out to be co-owner of the treatment or responsible for external processing and therefore your data have reached the writer in the second instance due to of a contract that regulates the parties. In this case, it is specified that the writer will do everything possible to ensure that you have been informed and have given consent to the treatment. P OU at any time ask the writer of the acquisition source of your data.
Below we provide you with some information that you need to bring to your knowledge, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards our customers is a fundamental part of our business.
Holder of the treatment. The Data Controller of his personal data is EMI-MAGLIA SpA on whose behalf the Company signs Mr. Antonio Piocca, responsible towards him for the legitimate and correct use of his personal data and who he can contact for any information or request at the following addresses:
phone +39 (0) 429 806511
Appointees. The updated list of data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.