The Emi Lady moves in an everyday life in POP COLOURS for SS2020, mixed, in jacquard and argyle designs, in cobalt blue and violet pink, with contrasts in strong yellow that bring love, liveliness and happiness to those who wear them.
Main themes are:
– ANIMALIER micro and macro spots, with placed stripes and bias ZEBRAS on micro pull.
– FLOWERS moving like waves, optical colours, on chanel blazers and incredibly feminine dresses; more dresses and maxi pulls embellishes by micro flowers giving a multicolor stripe effect, jacquard and allover.
– OPENWORK in offwhite, alternated to transparent effects or worked in stripes and argyle, on ultralight gauge or heavy ones, like 5gg, carefully thought for boxy pulls and pencil dresses.
– STRIPES and MULTICOLOR ARGYLE thin stripes, bias and shiny lurex edges, on light gauge become a MUST HAVE for the new season 2020. In her world, balloon sleeves give a touch of femininity and glamour.
– PLEATS and OTTOMAN worked vertically, bicolor or POP COLOR; sunny effect ones move on sexy dresses and pulls.
– TREND and KNIT light knitwear and precious material are the main characters in Emi Maglia SPRING, witnesses to master craftsmanship as tribute to a woman who feels ever more in her skin surrounded by a mixture of colours skillfully combined.